GQRC NEWS REEL
This page lists news items (newest first) for Gunwharf Quays Residents.
- 14th October: Newsletter published (see News/Events-Newsletters page & e-mail from Lisa) covering management changes, the AGM, social events & a reminder on throwing things from balconies!
- 12th October: Wightlink have given warning of works this weekend (16-17 October) which could generate some noise. See here: WightLink Gunwharf Neighbour Leaflet Great South Run also taking place on 17th.
- 1st October: AFP are now the Managing Agent. See Contacts Page and 29th September introductory letter for more details.
- 24th September: BIG NEWS: As from October 1st, Alexander Faulkner Partnership (AFP) will become our Managing Agent replacing DPM. See letter / e-mail to leaseholders of today. Watch out for further details. The contact & other pages on this website will be amended on the day.
- 7th September: New Social Poster listing all events including coffee mornings through March 2022. New FOOPA social list too. See the Social Events page.
- 23rd August: The British Street Foods awards event is coming to Gunwharf Quays this weekend Aug 28th-30th – on The Plaza. It’s the first such event since the lockdown. Enjoy.
- 11th August: Newsletter published (see News/Events-Newsletters page) covering an upcoming change, a legal matter, a passing, the commercial side re-opening and social events.
- 18th June: May / June newsletter published (see News/Events-Newsletters page). Details of maintenance work and cleaning activities plus….
- 2nd June: further change to GQRC board – Derek Leverett returns as a director (see The Team page)
- 7th May: Changes to GQRC board – Charles Stewart Farthing becomes chairman in place of Graham Bland / Roger Shearn joins board / Steve White leaves board. See e-mail notice from Ellie & “The Team” webpage.
- 29th April: March / April newsletter published (see News/Events-Newsletters page). Gives details of new staff.
- 10th April: Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter (April 2021) published. Available on this website (Community Matters / Portsmouth City Council).
- 31st March: The new Service Charge budget (2021-22) has just been issued together with the (delayed) 2019-20 Service Charge Accounts. Enjoy. Any queries should be sent to DPM (see contacts page).
- 10th March: 2021 GQRC “Gunwharf Living” questionnaire published. See Residents Feedback page.
- 12th February: Latest GQRC newsletter issued (available on this website – News & Events / Newsletters) together with the 2021 Residents Questionnaire (a response is encouraged) – see e-mail from Ellie.
- 1st February: GQRC Annual Report-2020 issued. See Events & News: Newsletters / Minutes page (password protected area)
- 7th January 2021: New Estate Caretaker announced – Steve, replacing David this month. See e-mail of Jan 5th & Contact Us page on this website. Happy New Year.
- 19th/20th December: We were in Tier 3 (of Covid restrictions) for a day, now we’re in a new tier 4 with tighter rules. GWQ centre is mostly closed: GWQ website See PCC for general info: PCC coronavirus website Stay safe.
- 17th December: Regrettably the 2019-20 Service Charge Accounts issue is delayed till January (see e-mail from Ellie sent today). As the 2020 Annual Report (see last newsletter) is being sent with the accounts it is also held.
- 12th December: Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter (December 2020) published. Available on this website (Community Matters / Portsmouth City Council)
- 3rd December: GQRC latest newsletter published. Sent by e-mail to owners / residents. Also available on this website (Events & News: Newsletters / Minutes – password protected area)
- 27th November: Gunwharf Quays Centre is re-opening on Wednesday 2nd December. What joy. See here: https://gunwharf-quays.com/ Some restrictions will apply (even to Gunwharf residents).
- November 2020: GQRC board has decided that newsletters will now be issued quarterly with the website (this page) used for more frequent communications along with e-mails / letters from our managing agent.
Watch this space for further items
Any queries on these news items can be directed by e-mail to: email@example.com
Note that items of a confidential or personal nature are not included or reflected on this website but only sent by e-mail/letter from DPM.