Managing Agent Role
The GQRC Managing Agent (Dack PM until Sept 30th / AFP from Oct 1st) are responsible for the communal areas under the terms of the lease. A brief detail of their responsibility is below
- Supervision of site staff
- Instruction of external contractors where required to manage communal areas
- Preparing the draft budget for Board approval
- Liaising with leaseholders and residents regarding maintenance items
- Ensuring Health and Safety works are carried out as appropriate
Please see the contacts page for details of e-mails, phone numbers & availability.